Click to Home
Go To Search
Click to Home
Email pagePrint page


Show All Answers

1. How do I contact the Administration Department?

City Attorney

Show All Answers

1. Does the City Attorney's Office represent private citizens?
2. How can I follow the progress of a lawsuit the City is involved in?

Code Enforcement

Show All Answers

1. Can I remain anonymous when reporting a code enforcement violation?
2. What is an abandoned or unserviceable vehicle and why are they considered to be a violation of City Codes?
3. What do I do if I've received a notice of violation from Code Enforcement?

Main City FAQs

Show All Answers

1. How do I contact the City of Pawhuska?

Police Department

Show All Answers

1. How do I get a copy of an accident report?
2. If my keys are locked in my vehicle, can the Pawhuska Police open my vehicle for me?

Public Works

Show All Answers

1. How do I establish utility service for an existing residence?

Pawhuska, Oklahoma • 118 W. Main • P.O. Box 539 • Pawhuska, OK 74056 • (918) 287-3040 •
Home Home  |  Email Page Email Page  | Print Page Print  |  Calendar  |  FAQs  |  Contact Us  |  Accessibility  |  Site Map |  Renewable Energy Windpowered | Powered by CivicPlus  | Copyright Notices